PayPal Login and Account Password: How to Create, Sign in and Restore
A Word about PayPal Login
PayPal.com login and password guard your personal data in PayPal, one of world's most advanced payment systems. To be secure with your PayPal account means to be secure with a significant part of your finances, both personal and commercial (in case of PayPal business account).
How to Set up PayPal Account
If you are a new user, you can create a PayPal account and select a password for it. All you need is an active email address to connect with PayPal. For PayPal business login, these are some other actions to verify PayPal account. You can have one personal and one business PayPal account.
Images from PayPal.com
Note: For using PayPal account, you need at least one of either VISA or MasterCard with a 3-digit security code. Some step of registering procedure requires the parameters of such card from you.
How I Can Create a "Strong" Password for My PayPal Account?
The PayPal password requirements are simple.
- Firstly, use no obvious combinations such as "12345" or "HelloWorld" or your birthdate. (If you are obsessed about personal dates, use the date when you catch your first Pokemon, or commit adultery for a first time…)
- The second thing as to make your password easy to remember for you. It removes a necessity to keep the password written somewhere, which is highly unsecure (especially when matters touch your finances).
An advice: If you still cannot remember your password, use some password manager like Handy Password (see below) to keep it secured.
How to set up a PayPal Business Account?
Setting up a PayPal business account is somewhat more difficult than sign up with a new personal account. To do it correctly, please read all actual instructions about business accounts on a PayPal website. You may require some things like obtaining a PayPal prepaid login to do it correctly.
How to Make PayPal Login My Account?
A simplest thing in a world. Enter your email and password in a form pictured below, and click on "Log In" button to sign in to PayPal. That is all!
Note: If you are using PayPal with Ebay (remember, now these are the two separate companies!) or with some other joint Internet service, your PayPal account login form can be quite different from the default PayPal sign in page! Despite that, the login to PayPal procedure still quite the same as described here.
Another Little Word about Security
When you are planning to log in to PayPal, let us give you some other security advices.
- Do not use your PayPal login and password in public places or, especially, on public computers if you can somehow avoid it! Any person who conducts the thieving or mischievous activity can grab an unexpected access to your PayPal account just by spying you.
- Also, be careful when using an auto-filling in your mobile devices for PayPal account information. If you lose such a device, you also lose a security of your PayPal data. The best place to use PayPal is your home or, sometimes, office desktop or laptop.
- Always be sure that your PayPal login credit card or debit card is active and secure.
Solving PayPal Login Problems
If you forgot your personal user ID and password, and cannot log in to PayPal for now, do not worry. Look at the PayPal registration form, and you will see buttons "Forgot?" on both the E-mail and password fields.
By pressing one of these buttons, you can start retrieving of the PayPal.com login E-mail and password. You must answer to some questions, and if your answers will be correct, PayPal will send you all necessary data for log in to PayPal account.