Myspace Login: Sign-in to Your Myspace Automatically
Internet Explorer Password Recovery Tool for Windows easily recovers all lost or forgotten Myspace logins for your account.
The tool solves all Myspace sign in problems:
You will be able to download the product immediately after ordering!
Login to your Myspace automatically using a password manager software.
To login to your Myspace with a single click, do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to www.myspace.com;
- Type in your email and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to sign-in to Myspace automatically, just click on the "Myspace.com Login" button.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Myspace.com Login" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.