Canada HSBC Account: Login to Canada HSBC Account with a Single Click
Login to Canada HSBC automatically with a handy password manager.
To login to Canada HSBC account with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.hsbc.ca login page;
- Type in your HSBC account ID and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to Canada HSBC account automatically, just click on the "Canada HSBC Internet banking" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Canada HSBC Internet banking" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.
HSBC is a registered trademark of HSBC Group.