Cox Webmail login with Handy Password
To login to Cox mail with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the webmail.central.cox.net;
- Type in your Cox username and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to Cox mail automatically, just click on the "Cox High Speed Internet WebMail" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Cox High Speed Internet WebMail" button appears on Firefox or Internet Explorer toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.