HostGator Login with Handy Password.
Login to HostGator cPanel automatically with a Password manager.
To login to HostGator cPanel with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the HostGator CPanel login form;
- Type in your username and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to HostGator cPanel automatically, just click on the "cPanel Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
HandyPassword works as an Internet Explorer and Firefox plug-in. It can remember all data for you and fill all forms automatically in a click. It can store your passwords securely and fill them in also.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "cPanel Login" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.