GO email account: login Automatically
Login to GO email account automatically with a handy password manager.
To login to GO Mail with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.go.com mail page;
- Type in your GO Mail name and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to GO Mail automatically, just click on the "Go Mail Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Go Mail Login" button appears on IE or Firefox toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.