Google Sitemaps: Login Automatically
Login to your Google Sitemaps with a single click using a handy password manager.
To login to your Google Sitemaps automatically, please do the following:
- Open an Internet Explorer window;
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the Google Sitemaps login page;
- Enter your Email and Password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox;
- Press "Enter".
Now, to login to Google Sitemaps with a single click, just press the "Google Sitemaps - Welcome!" button on the Handy Password Internet Explorer toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Google Sitemaps - Welcome!" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.