Mail Login: Login Mail Account Automatically
Login to Mail account automatically with a password manager.
To login to Mail account with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.mail.com;
- Type in your Mail login and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to Mail automatically, just click on the "Mail Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Mail Login" button appears on Firefox orInternet Explorer toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.