Quick and Secure National Bank Login
As almost everyone owns or uses a computer with Internet access nowadays, web banking becomes more and more widespread. Handy Password manager can fully overtake your National login and require no more actions from you. Just use Firefox/IE toolbar and sign in to National Bank account automatically.
These are simple steps for National automatic login:
- Download password manager;
- Switch on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to https://webbanking.comerica.com/comerica;
- Visit the page https://www.nbnz.co.nz/online/onlinebanking/secure/asp/login.asp;
- Enter your Customer Number and Password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
After these actions, National Bank automatic login will be performed without any actions required from you. In Addition, Handy Password can work as a bookmark manager and bring you to your National Bank personal page in a single click on your Firefox/Internet Explorer toolbar.