Netscape Mail: Login Automatically
Login to Netscape mail automatically with a password manager.
To login to Netscape mail with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the webmail.netscape.com;
- Type in your Netscape Screen Name and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to Netscape mail automatically, just click on the "Screen Name Sign In" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Screen Name Sign In" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.