GlobalServers Login with Handy Password
Login to GlobalServers control panel automatically with a Password manager.
To login to GlobalServers control panel with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the GlobalServers -> Account login;
- Type in your e-mail and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to GlobalServers control panel automatically, just click on the button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "GlobalServers" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.
Read about ways of usage, benefits or features of Handy Password.
ImHosted account manager login
JodoHost control panel login
Media Temple account center login
Back to Screenshots List