MySql Login with Handy Password
Login to MySql account management automatically with a handy password manager.
To login to MySql account management with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the mysql.com login page;
- Type in your Mysql login and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to MySql account management automatically, just click on the "MySql Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "MySql Login" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.