Login to eBay with a Single Click
To login to eBay with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the eBay sign-in page;
- Type in your eBay User ID and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to your eBay automatically, just click on the "My eBay" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "My eBay" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.
Using the same steps you can login automatically to see a snapshop of your personalized information, the My Watched Discussions page or to sign-in for access to your groups.