How to remember passwords with Handy Password
How to remember passwords? This question becomes actual as never before with increasing number of passwords average PC user has to remember. You have to remember passwords to email accounts (usually more than three), passwords to accounts on different websites, forums, online payment systems and more. So the ordinary number of passwords is more than 10.
- Relying on your memory in this case is not the best solution for passwords. Scientific researches show that only few people can remember so many passwords;
- Writing down passwords is not very reliable too, because you can lose your notes as well as forget passwords;
- Also if you write them, you will have to take these notes with you to be able to use your passwords, being away from your desktop PC.
Handy Password manager is useful and easy-to-use software, which allows you to save and and store passwords automatically to a secure encrypted database. With this program, you don’t have to remember passwords.
Password manager software will do it for you and will fill passwords automatically when you enter your account.
Handy Password can store passwords:
- In encrypted database on you local PC, you will have to remember only one password;
- You can save passwords online on email server; it is much more secure, than writing them down;
- You can use USB flash drive to store passwords, all your passwords are always with you to use anywhere.
Handy Password gives you the simple answer to "how to remember passwords" question.
You can download Handy Password manager trial right now…