Discover Account Log in: Login to Discover Magazine Account with a Single Click
Log on to HSBC UK account automatically with a handy password manager.
To log on to HSBC UK account with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.hsbc.co.uk log on page;
- Type in your HSBC UK ID and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to log on to HSBC UK account automatically, just click on the "Internet Banking HSBC Bank UK" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Internet Banking HSBC Bank UK" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.
Read about automatic login, autosave passwords and other features of Handy Password.
HSBC is a registered trademark of HSBC Group.
UK Bank Account
Google mail login
Bank of America online banking login
Back to Screenshots List