ReadyHosting mail Login with Handy Password
Login to ReadyHosting mail automatically with a handy safe password manager.
To login to ReadyHosting control panel with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.readyhosting.com;
- Type in your username and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to ReadyHosting control panel automatically, just click on the "ReadyHosting Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "ReadyHosting Login" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.
Read about automatic login, autosave passwords and other features of Handy Password.
Z-Host member area login
CFDynamics control panel login
DreamHost forum login
Back to Screenshots List