RBC Canada Online Banking: Login Canada bank Account Automatically
Login to RBC Canada bank account automatically with a handy password manager.
To login Canada bank account with a single click, please do the following:
- Download password manager;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the Royal Bank of Canada client login page;
- Type in your Canada bank account login and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter".
From now, to login to Canada bank account, just click on the "Online services Canada bank" button on the Handy Password toolbar.
Handy Password is also called a bookmark manager, because "Online services Canada bank" button appears on IE or Firefox browser toolbar like bookmark and contains not only filled form fields, but also a site url, so you can at once enter a site and login to it.